From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Simone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Simone is a common feminine name. For listings see:
- Simone (given name), a feminine (or masculine, in Italian) given name of Hebrew origin
- Simone (surname), a surname
Simone may also refer to:
- Simone (2002 film), a 2002 science fiction drama film
- Simone (2013 film), a 2013 Brazilian drama
- Simone (actress), the stage name of Lisa Celeste Stroud, daughter of Nina Simone
- Simone (character), a fictional character in the ABC Family show The Nine Lives of Chloe King
- Simone Bittencourt de Oliveira, a Brazilian singer and performer, better known by her mononym Simone
- Simone Egeriis, a Danish singer, better known by her mononym Simone
- Tropical Storm Simone (disambiguation), two tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.