From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up simple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Simple may refer to:
- Simple (bank), an online bank.
- Simple Shoes, a shoe brand which is part of Deckers Outdoor Corporation
- SIMPLE Group, a conglomeration of separately run companies specializing in tax planning
- Simple (album), an album by Andy Yorke
- "Simple" a 2005 song by Katy Perry, released on the soundtrack to The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
- Simple series, a number of series of budget-priced console games, published by Japanese company D3 Publisher.
- Simple (abstract algebra), an algebraic structure which "cannot be divided"
- The SIMPLE algorithm in computational fluid dynamics, a widely used numerical procedure to solve the Navier-Stokes equations
- Simple machine, a mechanical device that changes the direction or magnitude of a force
- SIMPLE (Session Initiation protocol for instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions), an instant messaging protocol
- SIMPLE (Standard Interface for Military Platform Link Evaluation), a military messaging protocol defined in STANAG 5602.
- SiMPLE, a programming development system
- SIMPLE (dark matter) (Superheated Instrument for Massive ParticLe Experiments), an experimental search for evidence of dark matter
- Simple, a steam engine that expands steam only once, as opposed to a compound engine that expands it more than once
See also List of people known as the Simple
- Simple Kapadia (1958–2009), Indian Bollywood actress and costume designer
- Simple Kaur, Indian weightlifter
- Michael Wharton, a newspaper columnist who wrote under the pseudonym Peter Simple in the British Daily Telegraph.
- Simple E, R&B singer whose 1994 single "Play My Funk", made the Billboard charts.
- Simple Kid (real name Ciaran McFeely), Irish-born solo musical artist.
- Simplé, a commune in the Mayenne department in north-western France
- Fort Simple, an American Civil War fort in Topeka, Kansas
- Simple (philosophy), a thing that has no proper parts
- Simple aspect or simple tenses, terms used to describe certain verb forms in English
- Simple, a medicinal herb or a medicine made from one
- Pages beginning with Simple
- Pages beginning with Simply
- Simplicity (disambiguation)
- Simples (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.