From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the version of Wikipedia that uses simple English, see Wikipedia:Simple English Wikipedia.
|Look up simple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Simple may refer to:
- Simple (bank), an online bank.
- SIMPLE Group, a conglomeration of companies specializing in tax planning
- Simple Shoes, a shoe brand of Deckers Outdoor Corporation
- Simple Skincare, a British skincare brand
- Simple (album), an album by Andy Yorke
- "Simple" a 2005 song by Katy Perry
- "Simple" a song by Collective Soul from their 1995 album Collective Soul
- Simple series, a series of console games published by D3 Publisher
In mathematics, science, and technology
- Simple (abstract algebra), an algebraic structure which cannot be divided
- Simple machine, a mechanical device that changes the direction or magnitude of a force
- Simple engine, a type of steam engine that expands steam once per cycle, as opposed to a compound engine
- See also List of people known as the Simple
- Simple Kapadia (1958–2009), Indian Bollywood actress and costume designer
- Simple Kaur, Indian weightlifter
- Michael Wharton, columnist for the British Daily Telegraph, who used the pseudonym Peter Simple
- Simple E, African-American R&B singer, born as Erica Williams
- Simple Kid, real name Ciaran McFeely, Irish-born musical artist
- Simple (botany), a leaf blade that is not divided into smaller leaflets
- Simple (philosophy), a thing that has no proper parts
- Simple aspect or simple tenses, terms used to describe certain verb forms in English
- Simple, a medicinal herb or a medicine made from one
- SIMPLE (disambiguation)
- Pages beginning with Simple
- Pages beginning with Simply
- Simplicity (disambiguation)
- Simples (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.