Simplenote is a note taking application. The application works for the iPhone, iPad, Android, the web, PC, Windows Phone, or Macintosh. There is a premium version with extra features that includes syncing Simplenote with Dropbox. In addition, the Mac OS X program Notational Velocity can also sync with Simplenote. The application was reviewed by Mac Life, reviewed in the book Lifehacker: The Guide to Working Smarter, Faster, and Better, and covered in the book The Business of IPhone and IPad App Development. On Jan 24, 2013 Simplenote app maker Simperium was acquired by Automattic, now available for Android. 
- Sorrel, Charlie (24 August 2010). "Hands-On: Simplenote 3 Stays Simple, Gets Powerful". Wired.
- Fuller, John. "Simplenote Review". Macworld.
- Dachis, Adam (2011-06-27). "The Best Syncing Note-Taker for Mac". Lifehacker. Retrieved 2012-01-11..
- Keirn-Swanson, J (22 December 2010). "App Showdown: Simplenote vs. Notes Plus". Mac Life.
- Pash, Adam; Trapani, Gina (2011). "Lifehacker: The Guide to Working Smarter, Faster, and Better". Lifehacker.
- Wooldridge, Dave; Schneider, Michael (2011). "The Business of IPhone and IPad App Development". Apress.
- Bhushan, Amarendra (September 10, 2013). "Simplenote Now Available On Android Devices". CEOWORLD Magazine.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|