From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Simplicius may refer to:
- Pope Simplicius (d. 483 AD)
- Simplicius of Cilicia (d. c. 560 AD), philosopher
- Simplicius, Constantius and Victorinus (fl. 2nd century), Roman martyrs and saints
- Simplicius, Faustinus and Beatrix (d. 302 or 303 AD), Roman martyrs and saints
- Simplicius Simplicissimus, a picaresque novel about the character of the same name
- Simplicius (operetta), an operetta by Johann Strauss II
- A character in Galileo's 1632 Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.