From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Simplon is the name of a region in the Alps. It can refer specifically to:
- Simplon Pass and Tunnel
- Simplon (département), a former French département corresponding with modern Valais, Switzerland
- Simplon, Valais, a Swiss municipality
- Simplon (Paris Metro), a stop on the Paris Metro
- Simplon (bicycles), a bike manufacturer in Austria
- Simplon (Spanish Descriptive Adjetives), A person with a very light sense of humor, simple, naive, in medieval times that term was used as an insult , slaves , or people who had no wealth. Sure it can also refer to someone of a single thought, someone naive, ignorant, gullible. It all depends from the point of view you see it.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.