From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sims in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sims or sims may refer to:
- The Sims, a life simulation computer and video game series by Maxis.
- The Sims Studio, division of Electronic Arts
- Student information system, computer software for managing student records
- Schools Information Management System by Capita
- SIMS Co., Ltd., a Japanese video game publisher and developer
Institutions or organizations
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences, a medical school attached to Services Hospital in Lahore
- Sims, Illinois, a village in the United States
- Sims Township, Grant County, Indiana, a township in the United States
- Sims, Indiana, an unincorporated community of Sims Township
- Sims Township, Michigan
- Sims, North Carolina, a town in the United States
- Sims Site, an archaeological site in Saint Charles parish, Louisiana
- Sims (Six-hundred Metre Summits), all the hills in Scotland, Wales and England over 600m high with at least 30m drop.
- Sims (surname)
- The destroyer USS Sims USS Sims (DD-409), served in World War II, sunk by the Japanese, 1942
- The destroyer escort USS Sims USS Sims (DE-154), commissioned 1943, decommissioned 1946
- The destroyer escort USS W. S. Sims (DE-1059) (later FF-1059), commissioned 1970, decommissioned 1991
- The transport vessel USS Admiral W. S. Sims (AP-127)
- Sims (rapper), a rapper from Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Plural of sim
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, a business school in India
- Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, a surface chemical analysis technique
- Sims, a contract bridge bidding system
- Sims Snowboards
- Sims (novel), a book by F. Paul Wilson about genetically enhanced chimpanzees used as a labor force
- Subscriber Identity Module, removable smart card ICC
- Sims Metal Management, a scrap metal collector
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.