|Elevation||54 m (177 ft)|
Simunjan is a small district and town in the Simunjan division of Sarawak, Malaysia, located between Serian and Sri Aman. It borders Sebuyau and Samarahan and lies approximately 51.4 kilometres (32 mi) east-south-east of the state capital Kuching.
- Sapok Biki - Malaysian boxer who won a gold medal during the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur is a Simunjan native.
Neighbouring settlements include:
- Kampung Sageng 0 kilometres (0.0 mi) north
- Kampung Lintang 0 kilometres (0.0 mi) north
- Kampung Sungai Jong 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) south
- Kampung Jagong 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) west
- Kampung Segunduk 2.6 kilometres (1.6 mi) southeast
- Kampung Lobang Empat 4.1 kilometres (2.5 mi) southeast
- Kampung Malanjok 5.2 kilometres (3.2 mi) southeast
- Kampung Dundong 5.6 kilometres (3.5 mi) west
- Kampung Sabang 6.7 kilometres (4.2 mi) northwest
- Kampung Lingkau 6.7 kilometres (4.2 mi) southeast
- Kampung Sungai Ba 2.0 kilometres (1.2 mi) west