From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sinai may refer to:
- Sinai Peninsula, a region in Egypt
- The North Sinai Governorate of Egypt
- The South Sinai Governorate of Egypt
- Mount Sinai, a mountain in the Sinai Peninsula, also known as Gebel Musa or Moses' mountain.
- Biblical Mount Sinai, a discussion of possible locations for the Bible's "Mount Sinai," the site where Moses received the Law of God
- The Michael Sobell Sinai school, a Jewish primary school in London, England
- Shenoy, a surname sometime written as Sinai in Goa, India
- Saleem Sinai, a fictional character in Salman Rushdie's novel Midnight's Children
- Yakov Sinai, a Russian-American mathematician
- Nick Sinai, Deputy Chief Technology Officer of the United States
- Sinai, a wargame by Simulation Publications
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, a hospital in Los Angeles
- Mount Sinai (disambiguation)
- Sin (mythology)
- Sinai Beach, a Christian Metalcore band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.