From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sinaloa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sinaloa may also refer to:
- Sinaloa de Leyva, town in Sinaloa
- Sinaloa Municipality, municipality in Sinaloa
- Sinaloa River, river of Mexico
- Dorados de Sinaloa, Mexican professional football club
- Sinaloa Crow, species of bird in the Corvidae family
- Sinaloa Martin, species of bird in the Hirundinidae family
- Sinaloa Wren, species of bird in the Troglodytidae family
- Sinaloa Cartel, drug-trafficking and organized crime group based in Sinaloa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.