||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sinalunga.
Sinalunga is a town and comune in the province of Siena, in the Tuscany region of central Italy.
- Collegiata di San Martino (16th century), built from 1568 over the ancient castle. The interior, on the Latin cross, has works by Benvenuto di Giovanni, Il Sodoma and Rutilio Manetti.
- Palazzo Pretorio, built between 1337 and 1346. It was the centre of the civil power in the town, as attested by the podestà and Medici crests on its facade.
- Church of Santa Lucia (erected in 1278), now used as auditorium.
- Church of Santa Croce (15th century). It houses the Wedding of the Virgin by Luca Signorelli.
- Church of San Pietro ad Mensulas, built in the 4th century on a pre-existing Roman edifice, probably the main station on the Via Cassia.