From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sinclair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sinclair may refer to:
- Lake Sinclair, near Milledgeville, Georgia
- Sinclair, Iowa
- Sinclair, West Virginia
- Sinclair, Wyoming
- Sinclair Mills, British Columbia
- Sinclair Township, Minnesota
- Sinclair, Manitoba
- Sinclair (surname), list of people with this surname
- Clan Sinclair, Scottish family
- Clive Sinclair (born 1940), electronics pioneer
- Lord Sinclair, a title in the Peerage of Scotland
- Sinclair Lewis (1885–1951), Nobel Prize-winning American writer
- Upton Sinclair (1878–1968), Pulitzer Prize-winning American writer
- Christine Sinclair (born 1983), Canadian Olympic soccer player
- Sinclair (singer) (born 1970), stage name of the French singer-songwriter Mathieu Blanc-Francard
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, operator of American television stations
- Sinclair Oil, American petroleum company
- Sinclair Radionics Ltd, British electronics company founded in 1961
- Sinclair Research Ltd, British consumer electronics company founded in 1973
- Sinclair (High School), Uddevalla, Sweden
- Sinclair Community College, Dayton, Ohio, U.S.
- Sinclair Secondary School, Ontario, Canada
- Sinclair Freeway (Interstate 680)
- Augustus Sinclair, a fictional character in the 2010 video game BioShock 2
- Jeffrey Sinclair, a character from US TV series Babylon 5
- Lord Brett Sinclair from the 1971 TV series The Persuaders!
- Skylar Sinclair, a fictional character in the 2009 video game The Saboteur
- Dinosaur Family in Jim Henson produced Dinosaurs TV series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sinclair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.