|• Revised Romanization||Sindang dong|
|• McCune–Reischauer||Sindang tong|
Sindang-dong Resident Office
|• Total||0.55 km2 (0.21 sq mi)|
|• Density||14,000/km2 (36,000/sq mi)|
The neighbourhood is near Sindang Station and is approximately two blocks from exit 8. It is a popular shopping area with a variety of food markets, and eatries that specialise in Korean snacks such as Ddeokbokki. It is known to Koreans for its Ddeokbokki Town.
- "신당동 (Sindang-dong 新堂洞)" (in Korean). Retrieved 2008-05-09.
- "Visit Seoul: Chungmu Art Hall" Seoul Tourism Organization. Retrieved 2012-04-03
- "Chronicle of Beopjeong-dong and Haengjeong-dong" (in Korean). Guro-gu Official website.
- "Mapo Information". The chart of Beopjeong-dong assigned by Haengjeong-dong (행정동별 관할 법정동 일람표) (in Korean). Mapo-gu Official website.
- Jung-gu Official site in English
- (Korean) Jung-gu Official site
- (Korean) Jung-gu Tour Guide from the Official site
- (Korean) Status quo of Jung-gu
- (Korean) Resident offices and maps of Jung-gu
- (Korean) Sindang 1-dong resident office website
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|