|Regions with significant populations|
|Sindhi • Seraiki|
|Related ethnic groups|
|• Muslim Rajputs • Rajput|
Major Sindhi Rajput clans
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015)|
Here is a brief description of the major Sindhi Rajput clans:
- Joyo or Johiya form part of a communities of tribes known as the Sarai that migrated from Punjab in the 18th Century. *Junejo are a clan of Samma Rajputs.
- Kharal are a clan of the Sarais who immigrated from Punjab in the 18th Century.
- Mahar are a clan of Bhatti Rajputs, and as such are a Chandravanshi clan.
- Mangrio are a clan of the Chandravanshi Rajputs. Magrio or Mangria is a clan of Meos. Sindhi Sipahi clans Junejo, Samma, Pano and Mangrio comes from Meos of Rajasthan.
- Naru Rajput
- Panhwar or Panwar or Parmar are an Agnivanshi Rajput clan.
- Rathore are a Suryavanshi Rajput clan. Most of the Rathore have remained Hindu.
- Rajpar or Rajper are the descendants of Sammat.
- The Samma claim Yaduvanshi descent.
Sindhi-Sipahi of Rajasthan
They are sub-divided into various tribes, such as the Bhatti, Sodha, Tonwar , Sahito and Rathore, and further divided into firkas or sub-clans. Their main firkas are the Samma, Saand, Gajju, Bhayyo, Panno, Sithar, and Mahar. The Samma clan is named for its founder and traces its pedigree to Bhati Rajputs.
Prominent Sindhi Rajputs
- Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, Former Prime Minister of Pakistan & Former President of Pakistan.
- Muhammad Khan Junejo, Former Prime Minister of Pakistan
- Sardar Imtiaz Hussain Phulpoto to Sardar of Phulpoto Community and Ex-MPA of Sindh Assembly during 1985 regime
- Sardar Ali Mohammad Mahar Former Chief Minister of Sindh
- Arbab Raheem - Former Chief Minister of Sindh
- Jan Muhammad Junejo - was a prominent leader of the Khilafat Movement
- Anwar Solangi - was a noted Pakistani television and radio artist
- Rana Bhagwandas (Hindu Rajput) - former chief justice of the Supreme Court of Pakistan
- Rana Chandra Singh (Hindu Rajput) - was a Pakistani politician, a former federal minister and the chieftain of the Pakistani Hindu Sodha Thakur Rajput clan and the former Amarkot (present day Umerkot) jagir Naghar were converted to Islam.
- The Castes of Marwar by Munshi Hardyal Singh page 43
- "Zulfikar Ali Bhutto". Encyclopædia Britannica.