From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Singa may refer to:
- Singa, Bangladesh, village
- Singa, Estonia, village in Mõniste Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- Singa, Nepal
- Singa, Sudan, town
- Singa (Haida village), an historical village on Haida Gwaii, British Columbia, Canada
- Singa, a common transliteration of the name of Nzinga of Ndongo and Matamba
- Singa, a spider genus in the family Araneidae
- Singa (mythology), a mythical creature of the Batak people of Sumatra, Indonesia
- Singa the Courtesy Lion, the mascot for the National Courtesy Campaign in Singapore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.