From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up singlet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Singlet may refer to:
- singlet state, in theoretical physics, a quantum state with zero spin
- in spectroscopy, an entity appearing as a single peak; see NMR spectroscopy
- in optics, a single lens element, the building blocks of lens systems; see lens (optics)
- a one-piece collarless garment, also known as a sleeveless shirt or vest
- wrestling singlet, a one-piece garment specific to wrestling
- BID/60, a British encryption machine
- Singlet oxygen, the common name used for an excited form of molecular oxygen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.