|Directed by||David Robert Deranian
Austin Robert Hines
|Written by||David Robert Deranian
Austin Robert Hines
|Starring||William B. Davis
Michael Patrick Denis
|Distributed by||Big Screen Entertainment
Singularity Principle, is a 2013 science fiction film starring William B. Davis, Michael Patrick Denis and John Diehl. The film was produced by Double A Pictures and Salient Clear. Epcott purchased rights to distribute the file in Japan  The film was originally released in Japan cinemas in March, 2013 and in the United States in October 2013. The film was shot at the Canadian Light Source synchrotron in Saskatoon  with subsequent segments filmed in the Bahamas and Australia.
Academic research scientist Jack Brenner (John Diehl) conducts an unauthorized secret experiment that creates a portal between parallel universes. Jack's protege, Dr. Peter Tanning (Michael Denis), is being questioned by Lawrence Cason (William B. Davis) who works for a clandestine black-ops organization to learn how to reproduce and control the physical process.
- William B. Davis as Lawrence Cason
- Michael Patrick Denis as Dr. Peter Tanning
- John Diehl as Jack Brenner
- Amy LoCicero as Dr. Lori Cason
- Adam Formanek as Tim Sedal
- Darren Toombs as William 'Buck' Townsend
- "Big Screen Entertainment Signs Deal for New Sci-Fi Film SINGULARITY PRINCIPLE". broadwayworld.com. Wisdom Digital Media. February 6, 2013. Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- "LS stars in Singularity Principle". The StarPhoenix. Postmedia Network Inc. September 28, 2012. Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- "Backstage Pass: Canadian Light Source Synchrotron both set and star in new film". Metro. Metro Media. October 17, 2012. Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- "Tourism Today features the film, "Singularity Principle" while it shoots in Nassau". thebahamasweekly.com. Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- "Feature films use scenic Bahamas as backdrop – video". The Bahamas Investor. February 6, 2013. Retrieved 2013-12-07.
|This 2010s science fiction film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|