From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sinking or sunk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sinking may refer to:
- Sinking of a ship. See Foundering
- Being submerged
- Sinking (metalworking), a metalworking technique
- Sinking (song), a song by No Doubt
- Sinking and sourcing, (electronic circuits, output current capability)
- Sinking (album), a 1996 studio album by The Aloof
- Sinking champagne, the act of pouring out champagne in the sink
- Sinking Creek (disambiguation), several creeks
- Shaft sinking, the process of digging a shaft in shaft mining
- Hsinking, former name of the Chinese city Changchun
- Sink (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Sinking"
- All pages with titles containing "Sinking"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.