From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may also refer to:
- Sino Group, a property development corporation based in Hong Kong
- Sino Land, a subsidiary and listing company of Sino Group
- Sino Centre, a shopping mall in Mong Kok, Hong Kong
- Sino Gold, a gold mining company headquartered in Sydney
- Sino (Café Tacuba album), the 7th studio album by Mexican rock band Café Tacuba
- Sino (Tamara Todevska album), debut album by the Macedonian singer Tamara Todevska
- Sino (surname), a surname in Africa, especially Kenya-Kisumu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.