From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sino-Korean may refer to:
- Sino-Korean vocabulary, that portion of the Korean vocabulary composed of morphemes of Chinese origin
- People's Republic of China–North Korea relations
- People's Republic of China–South Korea relations
- Republic of China–South Korea relations
- Chinese people in Korea (also known Hwagyo)
- Koreans in China (also known as Joseonjok or Chaoxianzu)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.