From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sinosphere could refer to
- Sinic world, for regions that have historically been culturally influenced by China
- James Matisoff's name for the Mainland Southeast Asia linguistic area
- the area of adoption of Chinese literary culture, i.e. China with Vietnam, Korea and Japan
- the Sinophone world, the area in which Chinese is spoken
- Sinocentrism, the ancient notion that China was the cultural center of the world
- Greater China, comprising Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.