From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sinosphere could refer to
- the East Asian cultural sphere, regions that have historically been culturally influenced by China
- the area of adoption of Chinese literary culture, i.e. China with Vietnam, Korea, Japan, and the Ryukyus
- James Matisoff's name for the Mainland Southeast Asia linguistic area
- the Sinophone world, the area in which Chinese is spoken
- Sinocentrism, the historical ideology that China was the cultural center of the world
- Greater China, comprising Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
- Sinophile, one who demonstrates a strong interest and love for Chinese culture or its people.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sinosphere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.