Sir Henry Chamberlain, 1st Baronet
Henry was a natural son of the Hon. Henry Fane, MP, Clerk to H.M. Treasury, the younger son of Thomas Fane, 8th Earl of Westmorland. He was brought up with the rest of Fane's children as a supposed distant relative but when Chamberlain expressed interest in one of Fane's daughter's (his half sister), he was informed of his true parentage and posted to Portugal in 1834 to become consul general, sailing on board HMS Briton.
- Sir Henry Chamberlain, 2nd Baronet
- William Augustus Chamberlain (1797–1806)
- Eliza Caroline Chamberlain (d. 11 December 1887), who married 2 December 1819, Rear Admiral the Hon. Charles Orlando Bridgeman (d. 13 April 1860), second son of Orlando Bridgeman, 1st Earl of Bradford.
Henry Chamberlain remarried, 5 June 1813 to Anne Eugenia, daughter of William Morgan. Their children were:
- Anne Beresford Chamberlain (1815 - ). Born Rio de Janeiro
- Harriett Mary Chamberlain (1816 - ). Born Rio de Janeiro
- William Charles Chamberlain (21 April,1818–1878), Born Rio de Janeiro Rear Admiral, R.N.
- Neville Bowles Chamberlain (10 January, 1820–1902),Born Rio de Janeiro, Field Marshal.
- Crawford Trotter Chamberlain (1821–1902), General of the Indian Staff Corps.
- Thomas H. Chamberlain (13 Sep 1822), Born Rio de Janeiro
- Charles Francis Falcon Chamberlain (1826–1870), Lieutenant-Colonel in the Indian Army.
- Burke's Peerage, Baronetage and Knightage, edited by Peter Townend, 105th edition, London. 1970. p. 516.
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets [self-published source][better source needed]
- Template:Baptismal Register Christ Church, Rio de Janeiro
|Baronetage of the United Kingdom|
|This biography of a baronet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|