Sir Jervoise Clarke-Jervoise, 2nd Baronet
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Jervoise Clarke Jervoise (died 1808).
In 1829 Clarke-Jevoiose married Georgiana Thompson, the daughter of George Nesbit Thompson, Esquire, of Chapel Street, Grosvenor Place, London. The couple lived at Idsworth Park, Hampshire, England.
- Leigh Rayment's Historical List of MPs – Constituencies beginning with "H" (part 1)[self-published source][better source needed]
- The London Gazette: . 10 April 1857. Retrieved 4 December 2010.
- Craig, F. W. S. (1989) . British parliamentary election results 1832–1885 (2nd ed.). Chichester: Parliamentary Research Services. p. 394. ISBN 0-900178-26-4.
- Worton, Brenda. "The Diary of Lady Georgiana Clarke-Jervoise". Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- Debretts House of Commons and the Judicial Bench 1870
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by Sir Jervoise Clarke-Jervoise
- Sir Jervoise Clarke-Jervoise, 2nd Baronet Memorial on Find A Grave
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
Henry Combe Compton
Lord Henry Cholmondeley
|Member of Parliament for South Hampshire
1857 – 1868
With: Hon. Ralph Dutton 1857–65
Henry Hamlyn-Fane 1865–68
Hon. William Cowpe
Lord Henry Douglas-Scott-Montagu
|Baronetage of the United Kingdom|
(of Idsworth, Hampshire)
1852 – 1889
Arthur Henry Clarke-Jervoise
|This article about a Liberal Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a baronet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|