Sir John Inglis, 2nd Baronet
Sir John Inglis of Cramond, 2nd Baronet (23 September 1683 – 3 March 1771) was Postmaster General for Scotland, the son and heir of Sir James Inglis, 1st Baronet of Cramond, Edinburghshire by his spouse Anne, daughter of Sir Patrick Houstoun, 1st Baronet of that Ilk. He succeeded his father in 1688.
- Sir Adam Inglis, 3rd Baronet (1714–1772), d.s.p.
- Sir John Inglis, 4th Baronet (c.1716–1799)
- Patrick Inglis, a merchant in Edinburgh.
- Rear-Admiral Charles Inglis (1731–1791)
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets [self-published source][better source needed]
- The Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England, Ireland, and Scotland, by Messrs. John and John Bernard Burke, second edition, London, 1841, p. 627.
|Baronetage of Nova Scotia|
|This biography of a baronet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|