Sir Robert Arbuthnot, 2nd Baronet
The son of Sir William Arbuthnot, 1st Baronet and Anne Alves entered the Bombay Civil Service and remained with them from 1819 to 1838. Arbuthnot succeeded to his father's baronetcy on 18 September 1829. A collector and Magistrate of Ahmedabad, India, he died, aged 71, in Florence, Italy.
- Major Sir William Wedderburn Arbuthnot, 3rd Baronet (1831–1889)
- Forster Fitzgerald Arbuthnot (1833–1901)
- Reverend Robert Keith Arbuthnot (1838–1894), married Mary Agnes Vaughan, daughter of Reverend Canon Edward T. Vaughan on 17 June 1868
- Henrietta Anne Arbuthnot (1840–1897)
- John Alves Henry Arbuthnot (1842–1903)
- FitzGerald Hay Arbuthnot (1849–1894)
- Charlotte d'Ende Arbuthnot (died 1904), married Reverend Charles Hall Raikes on 21 April 1863
- Waterston, Charles D; Macmillan Shearer, A (July 2006). Former Fellows of the Royal Society of Edinburgh 1783-2002: Biographical Index I. Edinburgh: The Royal Society of Edinburgh. ISBN 978-0-902198-84-5. Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- Mrs P S-M Arbuthnot (1920). Memories of the Arbuthnots. George Allen & Unwin Ltd.
- Sir James Balfour Paul, ed. (1908). The Scots Peerage. founded on Wood's Edition of Sir Robert Douglas's 'Peerage of Scotland'.
- "thePeerage". Retrieved 2006-12-04.
- "Burke's Peerage & Baronetage". Retrieved 2006-12-23.
- "Cracrofts Peerage". Retrieved 2006-12-23.
- Debrett's Peerage & Baronetage. 2005.
- Who's Who. 1872.
|Baronetage of the United Kingdom|
William Wedderburn Arbuthnot