Sir Thomas Bernard, 6th Baronet
He died in 1883 at age 91 in Chelsea, London. He had married three times, firstly, Sophia Charlotte Williams, daughter of David Williams in 1819; secondly, Martha Louisa Minshull, daughter of William Minshull, in 1840 and thirdly, Ellen Elwes in 1864. He had no children.
- Leigh Rayment's Historical List of MPs – Constituencies beginning with "A" (part 3)[self-published source][better source needed]
- The Handbook of the Court; the Peerage; and the House of Commons. 1862. p. 151. Retrieved 2010-08-20.
- The London Gazette: . 31 March 1857. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- The London Gazette: . 6 May 1859. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- Craig, F. W. S. (1989) . British parliamentary election results 1832–1885 (2nd ed.). Chichester: Parliamentary Research Services. p. 33. ISBN 0-900178-26-4.
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets – Baronetcies beginning with "B" (part 3) [self-published source][better source needed]
- "p. 13964 § 139631". Retrieved 23 February 2011.[unreliable source]
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by Thomas Bernard
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
Austen Henry Layard
|Member of Parliament for Aylesbury
1857 – 1865
With: Richard Bethell to 1859
Samuel George Smith from 1859
Samuel George Smith
|Baronetage of Great Britain|
|This article about a Liberal Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|