From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Sirah may refer to:
- Sirah, Alborz, a village in Alborz Province, Iran
- Sirah, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Prophetic biography (al-sīra), Arabic term used for the various traditional Muslim biographies of Muhammad
- Sirah (rapper), American rapper
- Durif (also known as Petite Sirah), a variety of red wine grape primarily grown in California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sirah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.