From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siris may refer to:
- Siris (Magna Graecia), an ancient city in southern Italy
- Serres, a city in Macedonia called Siris by the Ancient Greek historian Herodotus
- Siris, Sardinia, an Italian commune
- Sinni (river) (Siris in Latin), Italy
- Siris (mythology), a figure in Greek mythology; also known as Sinis
- Siris (goddess), Mesopotamian goddess of beer
- Albizia or Siris, plants in the legume genus, also known as silk trees
- Smithsonian Institution Research Information System, or SIRIS
- Siris (band), an international rock group
- Michael Siris (born 1945), American attorney
- Siris, the main character from the Infinity Blade series of games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.