From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sirkka-Liisa Anttila (born December 20, 1943, Marttila) is a Finnish politician and was the Minister of Agriculture and Forestry in Matti Vanhanen's second cabinet and Mari Kiviniemi's cabinet. She represents the Centre Party.
- Forssa town council member 1977–
- Member of the Finnish parliament 1983–1996
- Member of the European Parliament 1996–1999
- Member of the Finnish parliament 1999–
- Minister of Agriculture and Forestry, 2007–2011
|This article about a Finnish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|