From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sissi or Sisi may refer to:
- Empress Elisabeth of Austria, known as "Sisi" or "Sissi"; spouse of Franz Joseph I of Austria
- Works about Sissi
- Sissi trilogy (film) with Romy Schneider:
- Sisi (2009), TV film directed by Xaver Schwarzenberg, with Cristiana Capotondi
- Princess Sissi (1997), French-Canadian animated television series
- Sissi, the Anarchist Empress (Sissi Impératice), a ballet by Maurice Béjart
Other notable people
- Sissi (footballer) (born 1967), Brazilian football player Sisleide do Amor Lima
- Sisinio González Martínez (born 1986), Spanish footballer known as Sisi
- Sissi Christidou, Greek television presenter
- Seyhan "Sisi" Soylu, Turkish television personality
- Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of Egypt best known for the 2013 Egyptian coup d'état
- Elisabeth Delmas, nicknamed 'Sissi', a character in the French animated television series Code Lyoko
- Sisi (drink), a Dutch fruit-flavoured beverage
- Sissi (Finnish light infantry), a specialized type of Finnish soldier
- Cissy (disambiguation)
- Sissy (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Sissi" or "Sisi"
- All pages with titles containing "Sisi"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.