Sistema de Inteligencia Nacional
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013)|
Sistema de Inteligencia Nacional (National Intelligence System, SIN) is the official denomination of the Argentine national intelligence community.
The National Intelligence System consists of the following agencies and its dependencies:
- Secretaría de Inteligencia (Secretariat of Intelligence, S.I)
- Dirección Nacional de Inteligencia Criminal (National Directorate of Criminal Intelligence, DNIC)
- Dirección Nacional de Inteligencia Estratégica Militar (National Directorate of Strategic Military Intelligence, DNIEM)
The National Intelligence System came online with the 2001 Intelligence Reform Law 25.520.
See also 
- List of Secretaries of Intelligence
- Argentine intelligence agencies
- Secretariat of Intelligence
- National Intelligence School
- Directorate of Judicial Surveillance
- National Directorate of Criminal Intelligence
- National Directorate of Strategic Military Intelligence