From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sitara may refer to:
- Sitara is a Sanskrit word which means the morning star in English.
- Sitara Achakzai, leading Afghan women's rights activist
- Sitara Devi, eminent Indian dancer
- Sitara Hewitt, Canadian film and television actress
- Sitara-e-Pakistan, The "Star of Pakistan", the prestigious honor and civilian award given by Pakistan for services to the country and nation of Pakistan
- Sitara-e-Jurat (Star of Courage), the third highest military award of Pakistan
- Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Star of Excellence), the third highest honor and civilian award in the State of Pakistan
- Sitara-i-Khidmat (Star of Service), an honor given by the Government of Pakistan to both the military persons and civilians
Films and television
- Sitara (film), a 1980 Hindi-language Indian feature film
- Sitara (film), a 1984 Telugu-language Indian feature film
- Sitara aur Mehrunissa, a 1992 Pakistani Urdu television series. Which was telecast on Network Television Marketing
- Sitara TV, a Telugu-language TV channel
- Chand sitara, a popular reality television program; it airs on the Ariana TV
- HAL HJT-36 Sitara, an Indian subsonic intermediate jet trainer aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This page or section lists people with the surname Sitara. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|