Sitara ARM Processor
|Marketed by||Texas Instruments|
|Designed by||ARM Holdings|
|Max. CPU clock rate||450 MHz AM18x to 1 GHz AM37x|
The Sitara ARM Processor family, developed by Texas Instruments, features ARM Cortex-A8 and ARM9 technology to serve a broad base of applications. Development using Sitara Processors is supported by the open source Beagle community as well as Texas Instruments' open source development community.
Products featuring Sitara ARM
- Nest, a learning thermostat that programs itself to save energy
- Public teardown available at http://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/334
- For a product demo, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9qCLs8txBo&feature=player_embedded
- MOD/MOD Live, the world's first GPS-enabled Micro Optics Displays (MOD) for snow goggles
- BeagleBone Black provides a host of user applications from an open source community including real time video, robotic control, web browser interfacing, and much more for $45
- MYIR provides low-cost EVM and SoM based on TI AM335x Sitara ARM Cortex-A8 processors.
- MYIR provides an excellent high-performance Single Board Computer based on TI AM437x Sitara ARM Cortex-A9 processors.
- For more information about the Single Board Computer, please check Rico Board
- Forlinx Embedded provides stable and cost effective single board computers based on TI AM335x Sitara ARM Cortex-A8 processors.
The Sitara family
Sitara ARM Processors available today include:
|AM18x||ARM9 up to 456 MHz||Up to 410||N/A||LPDDR1/DDR2||Linux/StarterWare/
|LCD Controller, SATA, Video In/Out, 10/100 Mbit/s EMAC, USB w/PHY||Smart meter, Wi-Fi Router||Starting at $4.55 (10K)||http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/am1808.pdf|
|AM335x||ARM Cortex-A8 up to 1 GHz||Up to 2000||SGX530||LPDDR1/DDR2/
|LCD Controller, CAN, 10/100/1000 Mbit/s EMAC||PND, Connected Home, Industrial Automation||Starting at $7.50 (10K)||http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/am3358.pdf|
|AM35x||ARM Cortex-A8 up to 600 MHz||Up to 1200||SGX530||LPDDR1/DDR2||Linux/Android/
|Display Subsystem, Video In/Out, 10/100 Mbit/s EMAC, CAN, USB w/PHY||IA, PLC, Infotainment||Starting at $12.25 (10K)||http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/am3517.pdf|
|AM37x||ARM Cortex-A8 up to 1 GHz||Up to 2000||SGX530||LPDDR1||Linux/Android/
|Display Subsystem, Video In/Out, PoP packaging, USB, Lowest power||PND, Ed. Tablet, PDT||Starting at $12.25 (10K)||http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/am3715.pdf|