Sitaram Spinning and Weaving Mills
Sitaram Spinning and Weaving Mills is a Kerala Government managed mills situated in Poonkunnam, Thrissur City of Kerala, India. It was the first mill in Thrissur district. It was established in Poonkunnam by TR Ramachandra Iyer in the early 1940s. The spinning wing has the capacity of 12,000 spindles. The mill also has a capacity to process 40,000 meters of cloth every day.
- "INDUSTRIES". Thrissur District. Retrieved 2010-09-18.
- "Minister promises measures to revive Sitaram Mills". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 2005-07-03. Retrieved 2010-01-22.
- "Sabari rail line survey anomalies to be addressed, says Vijayakumar". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 2006-10-20. Retrieved 2010-01-22.
- "Industrial park at Puzhakkal". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 2005-04-07. Retrieved 2010-01-22.
- "Kannur-born, but carried the imprint of Thrissur". Chennai, India: The Hindu. Retrieved 2010-01-22.