|Founder(s)||Matt Mickiewicz and Mark Harbottle|
|Services||Graphic design, Website marketplace|
|Subsidiaries||99designs, Flippa, Learnable|
SitePoint's flagship website is sitepoint.com, which as of May 2009, has an Alexa ranking of 848, and a Quantcast rating of 15,145. SitePoint also operates 99designs, a crowdsourcing logo design service where, as of December 2008, over 20,000 graphic designers create designs for free and compete for prize money.
SitePoint previously operated an auction-based service for buying and selling websites on sitepoint.com, which was launched in 2005. In July 2007, TechCrunch acquired InviteShare.com through the SitePoint Marketplace. In June 2009, the SitePoint Marketplace officially moved to Flippa.com.
In July 2011, SitePoint launched its mobile web development consultancy, www.wavedigital.com.au which had previously been operating as SitePoint Solutions. Projects have included development of mobile applications for VicRoads and others.
SitePoint's first outside investment came in 2011, as they announced a $35 million investment in 99designs led by venture capital firm Accel Partners.
SitePoint offers performance bonuses and an annual trip to employees. At the end of 2006, SitePoint took its staff to a tropical island to relax.
- "SmartCompany interview with Mark Harbottle". Retrieved 2010-08-25.
- "O'Reilly to Distribute SitePoint Web Development Books". Retrieved 2008-11-17.
- "Sitepoint.com Site Info - Alexa". Retrieved 2010-08-25.
- "sitepoint.com - Quantast Audience Profile". Retrieved 2010-08-25.
- "Harnessing the wisdom of the crowd". The Age (Melbourne). 2007-02-20. Retrieved 2008-11-17.
- "Freelance Designers Compete For Cash On Website". Retrieved 2008-12-09.[dead link]
- BHATTARAI, ABHA (July 29, 2008). "Find an Undervalued Asset. Fix It Up. Flip It. (Now It's Web Sites, Not Houses)". New York Times. Retrieved 2009-01-31.
- Norman, Jan (August 9, 2008). "O.C. teen sells Zune Web site for $62,000". OC Register. Retrieved 2009-01-31.
- Sloan, Paul (May 18, 2006). "Flipping Web Fixer-Uppers". CNN. Retrieved 2009-01-31.
- http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2009/06/22/flippa-its-alive/ SitePoint: Official Blog
- http://blogs.sitepoint.com/2010/10/28/want-to-teach-your-own-course-were-here-to-help/ SitePoint: Official Blog
- "IT goes troppo for staff". The Age (Melbourne). 2007-02-06. Retrieved 2008-11-17.. The Age.