From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siwa may refer to:
- Siwa Oasis, an oasis in Egypt
- Siwa, Panchthar, a Village Development Committee in Nepal
- Siwa (genus), spider genus in the Araneidae family
- Šiva or Živa (goddess), Slavic goddess of fertility
- Siwa culture, a Bronze Age nomadic culture in the Gansu Province, China
- Siwa language, a Berber language of Egypt
- Siwa or Shiva, a Hindu god
- 140 Siwa, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.