Six Months, Three Days
"Six Months, Three Days" is an award-winning science fiction novelette by Charlie Anders. It was originally published on Tor.com in 2011, and was subsequently reprinted in Some of the Best from Tor.com: 2011 Edition and Year's Best SF 17.
Doug and Judy are both precognitive: Doug can see "the future", and Judy can see "many possible futures". They fall in love, even though they both know that their relationship will last exactly six months and three days, and end very badly.
- Bibliography: Six Months, Three Days at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database; retrieved September 3, 2012
- 2011 Nebula Awards Nominees Announced, at Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America; published February 20, 2012; retrieved September 3, 2012
- Theodore Sturgeon Memorial Award Finalists, at the J. Wayne and Elsie M. Gunn Center for the Study of Science Fiction; published June 24, 2012; retrieved September 3, 2012
- 2012 Hugo Award Winners, at TheHugoAwards.org; published September 2, 2012; retrieved September 3, 2012
- Rachel Swirsky's Novelette Recommendations from 2011, at LiveJournal; published February 1, 2012; retrieved September 3, 2012
- NBC Nabs Light Procedural Produced By Krysten Ritter & David Janollari; by Nellie Andreeva; at Deadline.com; published September 27, 2013; retrieved March 13, 2014