From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikiversity has learning materials about What is the sixth sense?|
Sixth sense or SixthSense may refer to:
- Extrasensory perception (ESP), commonly called the sixth sense
- Equilibrioception (sense of balance) and proprioception (sense of body position), commonly accepted physiological senses in addition to the usually considered "five senses"
In media and entertainment
- The Sixth Sense, a 1999 film directed by M. Night Shyamalan
- Sixth Sense (Brown Eyed Girls album)
- The Sixth Sense (Lee Morgan album), 1968
- The Sixth Sense (Don Pullen album), 1985
- "The 6th Sense", a 2000 song by the rapper Common
- The Sixth Sense (TV series), a 1972 TV series on ABC starring Gary Collins and Catherine Ferrar
- Sixth Sense, a weekly mini-series on British TV starring Cassandra Eason
- El Sexto Sentido (The Sixth Sense), an album by the Mexican pop singer Thalía
- Five senses (disambiguation)
- Ṣaḍāyatana (Sanskrit), the six sense bases as understood in Buddhism.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.