From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sizzle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sizzle can mean:
- Sizzle (Transformers), the name of some Transformers series characters
- Sizzle (film), a feature documentary about global warming
- Sizzle cymbal, a cymbal to which rivets, chains or other rattles have been added to modify the sound
- Frizzle Sizzle, a Dutch teenage girl group of the 1980s
- Cincinnati Sizzle, an American football team
- Terrell Suggs. an American football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.