From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Skag may mean:
- Skag, a television series starring Karl Malden
- Skeg, also spelled skag, the stern ward extension of the keel of some boats and ships
- Skag, a nickname for the drug heroin
- Skag, a colloquially term used to describe the comedown of Ecstasy
- Skag, a derogatory slang term used to describe a very ugly woman.
- Skag, a creature in the video game Borderlands
- SKAG, the ICAO code for Aguaclara Airport, Colombia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.