From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Skala may refer to:
- Skała, a town in southern Poland (and other places in Poland with the same name)
- Skala-Podilska, a town in Ukraine
- Skala, Patmos, the main port on the island of Patmos in Greece
- Skala, Laconia, a municipality in southern Greece
- Skala, Xanthi, a settlement in Greece
- Skala, a village in Burgas Province in south-eastern Bulgaria
- Skala, a village in Dulovo Municipality, Silistra Province, Bulgaria
- Skala, Kefalonia, popular resort on the island of Kefalonia, one of the Ionian Islands of Greece
- Zastava Skala, a subcompact car made by Serbian manufacturer Zastava
- Lyra Skala a high-end moving coil cartridge, made by Lyra of Tokyo, Japan
- Skala (sports organization), a Jewish Communist sports organization in interbellum Poland
- SKALA, the process computer for the Chernobyl-type nuclear power plants.
- Skála (Village), a village in Faroes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.