From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Skanda is the name of deities popular amongst Hindus and Buddhists.
- Skanda, a Hindu deity also known as Kartikeya and Murugan and Subhramanya
- Skanda (Buddhism), a popular Deva and/or Bodhisattva popular in Chinese Buddhism
- Skanda Purana, a Hindu Purana (Scripture) dedicated to the Deity
Skanda can also refer to
- Skanda, a Spanish folk music band
Skanda can also be confused with
- Skandha, which in Buddhist phenomenology and soteriology, are the five "aggregates" which categorize all individual experience.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.