Skanderbeg's Order (Albanian: Urdhri "Gjergj Kastrioti Skënderbeu") is an honorary decoration given in Albania to Albanian and foreign citizens that have made an important contribution to the defence, reinforcement and development of Albania and is awarded by the Albanian President.
So far the recipients are:
- Fatos Nano, former Prime Minister of Albania (decorated by proposal of President Alfred Moisiu).
- Colin Powell, retired US General, former Secretary of State (decorated on 1 May 2003 by proposal of President Alfred Moisiu).
- Azem Hajdari, assassinated Albanian politician (decorated posthumously by proposal of President Bamir Topi on 10 September 2008)
- Fatmir Sejdiu, President of Kosovo (decorated by President Bamir Topi on 3 November 2008)
- Sabri Hamiti, Albanian writer and scholar from Kosovo (decorated by President Bamir Topi on 10 May 2010)
- Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of Qatar (decorated by President Bamir Topi on 18 October 2011) 
- Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Emir of Kuwait (decorated by President of Albania Bamir Topi on 27 May 2012) 
- Ramush Haradinaj, former Prime Minister of Kosovo
Skanderbeg's Order has replaced the Order of Skanderbeg which was abolished in 1990.
See also 
- http://www.president.al/shqip/docs/dekorime/U%5B1%5D.%20Skenderbeut.doc Urdhri i Skenderbeut] gjetur në gusht 2006 në faqen e Presidentit të Shqipërisë
- Presidenti Topi pret Emirin e Shtetit të Katarit, Sheikun Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani, President of Albania (in Albanian)
- Presidenti Topi dekoron Emirin e Shtetit të Kuvajtit, Sheikun Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah me Urdhrin, President of Albania, 2012-05-27 (in Albanian)
- Presidenti Nishani dekoron zotin Ramush Haradinaj me Urdhrin “Gjergj Kastrioti Skënderbeu”, President of Albania, 2012-12-10 (in Albanian)