From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skank may refer to:
- a slang term for a promiscuous person
- Skank (dance), a form of dance related to ska, grime and hardcore punk
- Skank (band), a Brazilian rock/pop/reggae/ska band
- Skank (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- Skank (guitar), the technique of muting some strings and playing adjacent unmuted strings
- Skank the puppet, from The Ben Stiller Show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.