From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Skat may refer to:
- Skat (card game), a German trick-taking card game
- Skat (yacht), a yacht
- SKAT, the Danish tax authority
- Delta Aquarii, a star traditionally called "Skat"
- Skat (river), a river in Bulgaria
- Skat television (Bulgaria) (Bulgarian: Национална телевизия Скат), a national cable television company, with the channels Skat and Skat+.
- MiG Skat - Russian UCAV
- Savanoriškoji krašto apsaugos tarnyba (SKAT), old name of Lithuanian National Defence Volunteer Forces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.