From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Skat may refer to:
- Delta Aquarii, a star traditionally called "Skat"
- Mikoyan Skat, a Russian unmanned combat air vehicle (UCAV)
- Savanoriškoji krašto apsaugos tarnyba (SKAT), old name of Lithuanian National Defence Volunteer Forces
- Skat (card game), a German trick-taking card game
- Skat (river), a river in Bulgaria
- SKAT (tax agency), the Danish tax authority
- SKAT (television) (Bulgarian: Национална телевизия Скат), a Bulgarian national cable television company, with the channels Skat and Skat+
- Skat (yacht), a luxury yacht launched in 2001
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.