From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skater may refer to:
- Skater or skateboarder - someone who practices skateboarding
- Skater - someone who rides with roller skates
- Skater - someone who rides with inline skates
- Skater - someone who practices ice skating
- Skater (subculture), subculture related to skateboarding
- Skater (band), a Slovenian dance music trio
- SKATERS (band), a New York rock band
- An ice hockey player who is not a goaltender
- Skater, Water skater or Pond skater, names for the Gerridae family of insects
- The Skater, 1782 painting by Gilbert Stuart
- The Skaters (poem), 1963-64 poem by John Ashbery
- Les Patineurs (French, literally The Skaters)
- Skating (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "skater"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.