From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Skinner or skinner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skinner may refer to:
- Skinner (profession) is a person who makes a living by working with animal skins or driving mules.
- Skinner (surname)
- Skinner the main antagonist and villain of the 2007 film Ratatouille
- Skinner (comics), a fictional demon from Marvel Comics
- The Skinner, a 2002 science fiction novel by Neal Asher
- Skinner Lake, a lake in southwestern Montana
- Skinner Reservoir, a reservoir in Riverside County, California
- Skinner (film), a 1993 horror film
- The Colour Identification Guide to Moths of the British Isles, referred to as Skinner, by Bernard Skinner
- Skinner (wrestler), professional wrestling character portrayed by Steve Keirn, in early 1990's World Wrestling Federation.
- Skinner Butte, a prominent hill beside the Willamette River in Oregon, USA
- Skinners (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skinner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.