From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skinny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skinny can mean:
- Skinny (band), defunct British electronica/rock band
- SKINNY (directing team)
- Skinny Call Control Protocol
- Emaciation, underweight
- An ethnic slur used to describe Somali militia fighters.
- The Skinny (disambiguation)
- Skinny dip (disambiguation)
- Steve Felton (Mushroomhead drummer)
- Club Skinny, a mid-1990s clubnight which gave birth to the Romo movement
- Bowden, Mark (1999). Black Hawk Down.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.