From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skipjack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skipjack may refer to:
- Skipjack tuna, a fish of the family Scombridae
- A common name for Elateridae (click beetles)
- Skipjack Shad, the fish species, Alosa chrysochloris
- HMS Skipjack, Royal Navy, Halcyon class minesweeper, sunk by bombs in 1940
- Skipjack (boat), a type of fishing boat used on the Chesapeake Bay, USA
- USS Skipjack, the name of three United States Navy submarines
- Skipjack class submarine
- Skipjack (cipher), a block cipher, designed by the US National Security Agency
- Skipjack, the code name for Linspire 6.0, a Linux distribution
- Skipjack, the code name for the VAX 8550 computer system, introduced by Digital Equipment Corporation in 1986
- Baltimore Skipjacks, former professional ice hockey team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.