From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skullcap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skullcap or skull cap may refer to:
- Calvaria (skull), the top part of the skull, in human (or other vertebrate animal) anatomy.
- Certain types of headgear:
(head garments in costumery)
- Beanie (seamed cap), a brimless cap popular amongst school age boys from the 1920s to the early 1940s
- Gua pi mao (瓜皮帽), a hat commonly worn in the Qing dynasty
- A Kippah or yarmulke, is a small cloth skullcap usually worn by Jewish men of most denominations while at prayer, some Jewish women at prayer, and Orthodox men at all times.
- Kufi, or kofia, a skullcap worn primarily by men of West African heritage
- Taqiyah (cap), a skullcap worn by some Muslim men
- Tubeteika, a Central Asian cap
- Tuque, a knit hat
- Zucchetto, worn by Catholic clergy (including the Pope)
- (helmet in warfare)
- (sports equipment)
- A Ski mask
- Plants of the genus Scutellaria, such as S. lateriflora, used in herbal medicine
- Galerina autumnalis, or autumn skullcap, a poisonous mushroom
- Skullcap, ruins in the fictional Dragonlance universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skullcap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.