|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2009)|
|Frequency||M 2 Months|
|Company||British Sky Broadcasting|
|Country||United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland|
The magazine was available to subscribers of the Variety Pack or all packs of entertainment.
The magazines content varies from edition to edition, but on average will include:
- Interviews with celebrities
- Television listings & guide for Sky Movie and Sports channels
- Program reviews and recommended viewing guides
- Sky services, Adult channels and premium services advertising
- Informing customers of service updates, pricing changes etc.
In recent years, popular consensus is that the quality of the content has decreased, and what was once a quality magazine, has lost channel guides, detailed channel listings and more quality interviews and program-related articles.
Spin off magazines
Sky has also published other magazines such as Sky Sports Magazine for Sky Sports subscribers and Sky Movies Magazine for viewers who subscribe to Sky Movies. Usually 3 magazines were published to viewers (sky mag, sky sports and sky movies) but as of December 2009 sky have redesigned a new look magazine which replaces all 3 existing magazines.
End of magazine
The magazine ceased publication in October 2011. The October/November edition was the final one. The publication was replaced by the Sky Weekly Email.
- Gideon Spanier (2011-10-12). "Sky axes Britain's biggest magazine - Analysis & Features - Business - London Evening Standard". Standard.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-11-12.
|This entertainment magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.